- Actively seeks constructive feedback from others.
- Asks the "right" questions to size up or evaluate situations.
- Recognizes areas of missing data and suggests other ways to obtain the needed information.
- Analyzes data and information from several sources and arrives at logical conclusions.
- Connects experiences, analyzes the facts and spots issues across a wide array of legal and business issues to see patterns and draw conclusions not readily apparent to others.
- Is comfortable working with numbers and data.
- Uses analytical techniques to assure that adequate resources are available to meet the needs of the department.
- Examining problems in depth and from multiple points of view.
- Identifies the root cause of a problem.
- Understands complex issues and problems.
- Understands and capitalizes on relationships between conflicting goals.
- Analyzes issues and reduces them to their component parts.
- Divides complex problems or tasks into components/parts for further analysis.
- Uses appropriate techniques to solve problems.
- Determines important parameters or issues to take into account when solving problems.
- Identifies discrepancies and inconsistencies in reports.
- Selects the appropriate techniques for analysis.
- Able to interpret financial data, reports, balance sheets, and cash flow analysis.
- Can effectively interpret and analyze data.
- Organizes information for decision making.
- Evaluates the integrity and comparability of data and identify existing gaps.
- Identifies patterns in conflicting information, events, or data.
- Identifies deviations from stated goals and objectives.
- Balances risks and costs with the rewards and probabilities of success when decisions.
Understands Business Impact
- Prioritizes various actions to be taken when solving a problem.
- Identifies the part of the business value chain that is affected by a particular decision or action, diagnoses the situation, and prioritize what needs to be done and who needs to be involved.
- Recognizes patterns, draws logical conclusions, and makes recommendations for action.