- Completes work on time
- Is concerned about getting things done on time and within budget
- Conveys a sense of urgency about addressing problems and opportunities
- Identifies ways to simplify work processes and reduce cycle times
- Responds quickly to tough "people issues" when dealing with internal or external customers.
- Works quickly when faced with difficult problems.
- Responds to adversity with action.
- Quickly responds to problems and issues.
- Encourages risk taking and experimentation to improve performance
- Exhibits personal ambition and drive.
- Sets priorities for his/her action and initiates timely action
- Works across organizational lines and boundaries to attain goals.
High Level of Energy
- Displays high energy and enthusiasm on consistent basis.
- Drive and mobilizes others progress toward goals.
- Positively motivates others to achieve or exceed goals
- Effectively makes decisions
- Is not afraid to take corrective action when necessary.
- Makes effective decisions, even when under pressure
- Takes decisive action to address problems, following up with relevant team members and coaching them on how to improve.
- Takes calculated risks.
- Takes decisive actions.
- Coach others to foster an environment which can adapt quickly and willingly to rapid change.
- Motivates others to achieve or exceed goals
- Positively motivates & supports others to gain skills
- Projects a "can-do" attitude when interfacing with peers, subordinates and customers(especially during difficult and challenging times).
- Driven to get things done.
- Is motivated to accomplish goals.
- Seeks and utilizes opportunities for continuous learning and self-development.
- Supports others to gain skills
- Converts the strategic plan into action
- Works to complete department and team goals.
- Works to achieve department goals.
- Completes a large volume of work.
- Completes a high amount of work.
- Is someone who wants to do more work.
- Always looking for more work to do.