- Effective in dealing with ambiguous and challenging situations.
- Assists others in understanding changes to the organization.
- Supports new initiatives for organizational changes to improve effectiveness.
- Facilitates others in the development and implementation of changes.
- Facilitates the implementation and adoption of organizational changes.
- Supports various change management activities.
Leads by Example
- Supports the Company's efforts to implement changes.
- Effective in implementing new organizational vision and values.
- Adopts changes to set and example for others to follow.
- Champions and implements organizational change.
- Sponsors and promotes organizational change.
- Addresses organizational and departmental resistance to changes.
- Obtains input and feedback from stakeholders affected by changes.
- Works cooperatively with others to implement changes.
- Plans and initiates effective departmental and organizational changes.
- Implements procedures to plan and manage changes.
- Helps the department manage organizational changes.