Clarity in Goals
- Maintains clarity in goals and objectives.
- Avoids stating unclear or conflicting goals.
- Clarifies problems and their causes to help employees correct them.
- Makes sure goals and objectives are clearly and thoroughly explained and understood.
Clarity in Communications
- Communicates ideas and facts clearly and effectively in writing.
- Avoids creating ambiguity or mixed messages.
- Attends to the important details of a job or task.
- Checks details thoroughly.
- Maintains logs.