- Actively works to ensure that the customer has a satisfying shopping experience and leaves the store with the desire to return.
- Considers customers point of view when making decisions.
- Does whatever it takes to make sure the customers' needs are fully met.
- Focuses on needs of customers.
- Focuses the team on meeting customers' requirements
- Makes the extra effort to exceed customer expectations.
- Has received few complaints from customers.
- Is effective in satisfying customer needs.
- Satisfies customers' needs by offering product knowledge and alternative product to meet needs.
- Stays focused by seeing all aspects of the store through the customers' eyes.
- Understand customer needs
- Develops strong customer relationships.
- Maintains positive customer relationships.
- Develops good rapport and trust with the customer.
- Form strong customer relationships
- Forms strong customer relationships
- Our team's current activities reflect a strong focus on the customer
- Has a positive rapport with customers.
- Spends time with customers to define their expectations and where improvements can be made
- Asks questions and listens carefully to determine customer needs and to ensure that the customer's needs are met.
- Listens to and fully understands the customers needs.
- Maintains communication with customers.
- Communicates regularly with customers to get feedback and performance information.
- Evaluates both operating and customer requirements when solving a problem.
- Finds ways to measure and track customer satisfaction.
- Adjusts priorities to respond to changing customer needs.
- Responds to customer needs, questions, and concerns in an accurately timely manner.
- Seeks to understand what the customer wants or needs.
- Responds to customer objectives and needs.
- Ensures all customer commitments & requirements are met or exceeded.
- Ensures all customer commitments and requirements are met or exceeded.
- Ensures customer commitments are met with quality products and services.
- Ensures that customer service standards are maintained while completing sales support tasks by greeting, assisting, and thanking each customer.
- Communicates to associates that visual presentation of the store should reflect the customer's point of view and what they would like.
- Consistently models positive customer service attitudes.
- Displays behaviors that support a broad definition of customer.
- Ensures that the customer's needs receive primary focus.
- Generates customer-focused solutions that add value to the business.
- Acts in an empowered way to handle customer service issues at store level.
- Does not hesitate to address customer concerns or complaints.
- Follows up to ensure customer needs are met
- Has a sense of urgency regarding customer communication and satisfying customer needs.
- Provides prompt service to customers.
- Solves customer problems in a quick and efficient manner.
- Responds quickly to customer problems and needs.
- Seeks opportunities to do things that have a positive impact on customers before being asked or forced by circumstances
- Turns customer needs into actions and results.
- Works extra if needed to assist a customer.
- ...friendliness and courtesy
- ...friendliness and courtesy of our customer service representatives/tellers
- Expresses courteous attitude with customers.
- Is not condescending toward customers.
- Is willing to answer questions from customers.
- Works with customers to meet their needs.
- Understands the importance of addressing customer concerns.