- Sets clear and reasonable expectations for others and follows through on their progress.
- Delegates authority and responsibility to subordinates and holds them accountable for their actions.
- Delegates tasks, responsibilities, and accountability as appropriate to the level of employee.
- Allows subordinates to use their own methods and procedures.
- Encourages and empowers subordinates to use initiative in achieving goals and objectives.
- Defines the roles, responsibilities, required actions, and deadlines for team members.
- Tells subordinates what to do, not how to do it.