- Sets clear and reasonable expectations for others and follows through on their progress.
- Delegates authority and responsibility to subordinates and holds them accountable for their actions.
- Delegates tasks, responsibilities, and accountability as appropriate to the level of employee.
- Delegates tasks, responsibilities, and accountability as appropriate.
- Holds employees accountable for assigned tasks.
- Selects appropriate individuals to complete tasks.
- Assesses the skill levels of employees being assigned tasks.
- Delegates the right tasks to the right people.
- Assigns tasks to subordinates for completion.
- Assigns tasks to help build the skill sets of subordinates.
- Entrusts subordinates with important tasks.
- Assigns tasks to create learning opportunities for the employees.
- Ensures employees are aware of their assigned tasks.
- Assigns goals and objectives as needed.
- Allows subordinates to use their own methods and procedures.
- Encourages and empowers subordinates to use initiative in achieving goals and objectives.
- Discusses with team members about what to do, not how to do it.
- Encourages and empowers team members to use initiative in achieving goals and objectives.
- Encourages and empowers others to use initiative in achieving goals and objectives.
- Ensures delegated tasks are completed on time.
- Defines the roles, responsibilities, required actions, and deadlines for team members.
- Tells subordinates what to do, not how to do it.
- Effectively balances delegation and supervision in the department.
- Effectively balances delegation and supervision of employees.
- Clearly defines tasks for employees.
- Aware of the resources needed to complete tasks.
- Clearly defines duties and tasks to be completed.
- Communicates expectations for assigned tasks.