Perspectives of Others
- Helps employees to resolve conflicts, communicate clearly, and work together to solve problems.
- Able to understand others' points of view.
- Accurately percieves the emotional reactions of others.
- Recognizes the meanings of emotion and their relationships to various issues.
- Accurately perceive the emotions in themself and others.
Impact on Others
- Helps to make decisions and solve problems using knowledge about how others will react in certain situations.
- Understands emotional messages and their impact on the relevant issues.
- Recognize how their feelings affect others.
- Is able to control their own emotions.
- Is able to express themselves clearly.
- Is able to manage their own emotions.
- Realizes the links between their feelings and what they say and do.
- Recognize how their feelings affect job performance.
- Is aware of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Introspective and learns from experiences.
- Does not view setbacks as personal failures.
Interactions with Others
- Able to show a sense of humor and perspective.
- Willing to take a controversial position for what is "right".
- Is attentive to emotional cues and interprets others' feelings correctly.
- Does not exhibit impulsive feelings and distressing emotions.
- Stay calm, composed and positive even in difficult situations.
- Stay calm, composed and positive during difficult events.
- Thinks clearly and stays focused under pressure.