- Encourages employees to solve problems on their own.
- Distributes the workload to subordinates.
- Allows individuals to be responsible for their decisions.
- Avoids micromanaging their employees.
Input from Others
- Solicits input from others to make informed decisions.
- Solicits input from others when making decisions.
- Sets clear goals for others to accomplish.
- Encourages others to obtain necessary skills and training.
- Encourages others to exceed their stated goals.
- Provides support and resources needed to accomplish goals.
- Removes obstacles to the success of others.