- Stays focused even when under pressure and stress.
- Able to maintain a non-anxious composure even in stressful situations.
- Aligns the department's goals with the goals of the organization.
- Makes sure that employees understand and identify with the team's mission.
- Makes sure that employees understand how their work relates to organizational goals.
- Helps guide employees with prioritizing tasks.
- Sets appropriate goals for employees.
- Aligns employees to address needs and concerns of customers.
- Able to stay focused on important goals by saying "no" to less important goals and requests.
- Maintains focus when handling several problems or tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent at managing time.
- Says "no" to ideas that will result in lost time and effort.
- Prepares/reviews action item lists for others.
- Functions well under stress, deadlines, and/or significant workloads.
- Maintains self-control when personally criticized.
- Maintains focus on doing the best quality work even if it requires saying "no" to unnecessary, or unrelated, projects.