- Able to adapt to new situations.
- Adapts to circumstances as needed.
- Adapts to new procedures.
- Adapts to new organizational structures, policies, or procedures.
- Adapts to new technology and systems.
- Adjusts working style to meet client needs.
- Adjusts managerial style to meet the needs of the department.
- Is able to change their approach to solving a problem based on new information.
Bias for Action
- Acts decisively in frequently changing and uncertain environment.
- Changes behavior quickly based on the task or needs of the customer.
- Re-organized the functions in the department.
- Successfully implemented the changes proposed in the re-organization.
- Is able to perform new tasks and assignments.
- Identifies new opportunities to achieve goals
- Willing to change ideas or perceptions based on new information or contrary evidence which is presented.
- Willing to try new ideas.
- Thinks outside the 'box'.
- Able to anticipate or adapt to uncertain or changing situations.
- Changes strategies as needed.
- Adjusts working style to meet the demands of the situation.
Development from Experiences
- Learns from personal experiences and/or mistakes and integrates experience to cope with new or untried events.
- Learns from personal experiences and/or mistakes.
- Is able to bounce back from obstacles.
- Is able to recover from setbacks.
- Implements changes as a result of having listened to employees
- Open to the perspectives/viewpoints of others.
- Is open to alternative ways to accomplish goals
- Able to make changes midstream into current tasks or projects.
- Responds quickly to new opportunities or risks.
- Responds to changing organization.
- Able to change ways of working as needed.
- Responds quickly to the needs of others.
- Willing to implement new procedures for the department.
- Changes their approach in response to new new information.
- Continually evaluates the direction and speed of the organization and makes appropriate mid-course adjustments
- Effective in incorporating new ideas.
- Encourages others to adopt new procedures.
- Works effectively during periods of change.
- Can handle changes without complaining.
Receptive to Ideas
- Keeps and 'open' mind and looks for new opportunities.
- Integrates new ideas and information into solutions and processes.
- Willing to learn new processes and systems.