Bias for Action
- Takes action without being asked.
- Takes decisive action to address problems, following up with relevant team members and coaching them on how to improve.
- Immediately works to complete goals well before their deadline.
- Inclined to initiate action rather than react.
- Coach others to foster an environment which can adapt quickly and willingly to rapid change.
- Bends rules when necessary to accomplish tasks.
- Bends rules when necessary to achieve goals.
- Goes above and beyond the stated goals.
- Aims to achieve more than what is expected or required.
- Seeks and utilizes opportunities for continuous learning and self-development.
- Takes the initiative to change the direction or course of events.
- Prepares for unexpected contingencies.