- Implements best practices within the department.
- Finds creative ways to get things done with limited resources.
- Looks beyond company for new ideas and innovative approaches.
- Looks for opportunities to apply new and evolving technologies.
- Searches for opportunities and innovative ways to improve the organization.
- Implements best practice methods within the Company.
- Shares innovative ideas with others.
- Champions changes within the organization.
- Values diverse opinions among team members.
- Suggests new ideas at meetings.
- Builds upon the ideas and solutions of others.
- Creates new and imaginative approaches to work-related issues.
- Effective in bringing up new ideas.
- Generates innovative and practical ideas and approaches.
- Facilitates acceptance of new ideas.
- Improves on ideas of others.
- Is open to innovative ideas.
- Seeks new ideas and adapts to changing environments.
- Creates improved methods or solutions for meeting goals and objectives.
- Creates innovative methods of developing business opportunities.
- Develops effective solutions for viewing problems from a different point of view.
- Develops several approaches or solutions to a problem.
- Offers innovative solutions to Company problems.
- Maximizes the alternative solutions to problems.
- Generates innovative and practical solutions.
- Generates alternative solutions to problems and challenges.
- Identifies fresh approaches to solving problems.
- Creates innovative solutions to critical problems facing the Company.
- Is able to think through complex problems using unique solutions.
- Solves problems with insight and understanding.
- Uses unconventional approaches to solve problems.
- Offers solutions to problems when talking with clients.
- Analyzes current procedures and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Challenges current procedures to develop other alternatives.
- Creates new and efficient processes.
- Suggests ways to improve processes and systems.
- Looks for new ways of doing things.
- Fosters continuous improvement processes.
- Pursues innovative approaches to the current policies and procedures.
- Creates new ways of doing routine tasks.
- Challenges existing work processes/products to enhance value.
- Offers constructive improvements to existing systems.
- Establishes systems of continuous improvement.
- Improves and makes systems more efficient.
- Creates new programs and systems.
- Creates new products or services.
- Develops new products and services.
- Creates innovative products or services.
- Develops innovating products or services.
- Focuses on creating new value for our products/services.
- Fosters a creative and innovative work environment.
- Takes risks that often yeild rewards.
- Takes risks to reach beyond boundaries.
- Takes risks to advance important ideas.
- Challenges assumptions about the way things work.
- Not afraid to think outside the box when dealing with issues.
- Encourages others to experiment and learn from their mistakes without fear of retribution.
- Seeks innovative ways to change, grow, and improve the department.
- Seeks innovative ways to change, grow, and improve the company.