- Addresses critical customer issues in a timely manner.
- Understands that stress is part of work and does not let it affect them personally.
- Is a role model for others
- Demonstrates an understanding of other points of view.
- Demonstrates awareness of how specific actions, or inaction, could affect others
- Demonstrates compassion and understanding of others.
- Uses tact, compassion, and sensitivity in interactions with others.
- Listens to and interacts with customers and team members in an effective, tactful, and pleasant way
- Anticipates the concerns of other employees.
- Adapts management style to meet the needs of the individual or situation.
- Expresses ideas in an appropriate manner to overcome resistance, complaints, and frustration from others
- Holds team members accountable to commitments made.
- Influences others on his/her team to reach goals, improve performance, and try new things
- Inspires a sense of area pride and culture; co-workers are aware of what makes their area unique.
- Is recognized for his/her influencing skills
- Positively impacts his/her team's morale, sense of belonging, and participation
- Recognizes and rewards behavior that produces excellent performance.
- Secures commitment from subordinates, supervisors, and members of other departments when working to gain support for ideas or decisions
- Secures cooperation from and/or persuades others to support his/her solutions and decisions
- Uses appropriate persuasive techniques when talking with people of varying backgrounds and resistance levels
- Uses knowledge and charisma rather than position, power, or coercion to influence others
- Comes across as credible, knowledgeable and sincere
- Gives honest feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Is honest and trustworthy.
- Gives honest opinions when asked.
- Is trusted by peers and co-workers; others are willing to confide in him/her
- Keeps and maintains confidentiality and trust.
- Coaches employees on how their style influences the outcomes of situations.
- Coaches others how to communicate with influence and persuasion.
- Coaches team on how to offer alternative solutions in order to help customers achieve desired results
- Coaches others whenever possible.
- Encourages team and team members to seek and respond to constructive criticism
- Provides learning activities to help team members better relate to one another and create a collaborative environment
- Provides resources to enable individuals to develop themselves.
- Applies appropriate communication techniques to the situation.
- Able to work closely others who are considered to be difficult to work with.
- Demonstrates willingness to work with others.
- Establishes good rapport with employees and customers.
- Able to work with individuals at all levels of the Company.
- Builds a strong rapport with co-workers.
- Helpful, considerate, and cooperative towards others.
- Willing to communicate in person instead of through a mobile device.
- Works cooperatively with others in the department.
- Creates an atmosphere that supports the open expression of ideas
- Encourages others to share ideas to develop team cohesion.
- Is open and approachable
- Is open to input on alternative ways to accomplish objectives
- Listens to others, withholding judgment, and comes across as open to all viewpoints
- Seeks input from key people who should be involved in, or will be affected by, decisions.
- Will listen to suggestions and advice from others
- Values the opinions of others.
- Maintains and open and accepting manner.
- Actively listens to others.
- Encourages others to recognize the work of outstanding employees.
- Expresses appreciation of other's work.
- Appreciates the work of direct reports and subordinates.
- Recognizes the contributions of others.
- Successfully resolves conflicts and grievances to a win-win solution.
- Defuses hostile/angry individuals in group settings to prevent disruption of work.
- Effectively manages conflicts by dealing with them directly and immediately
- Facilitates the resolution of conflicts and grievances.
- Able to work through disagreements with co-workers.
- Remains poised and rational in debates, seeking an understanding of all sides
- Seeks common ground and collaborative solutions in negotiations with others
- Strives for win/win solutions
- Resolves conflicts in a positive way.
- Resolves conflicts and disagreements constructively.
- Successfully mediates conflicts and disagreements.
- Provides constructive feedback in a way that fosters acceptance and development.
- Receives feedback (both positive and negative) in a constructive manner.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Fosters a diverse workforce free from discrimination and harassment.
- Accepting of individuals with different cultural backgrounds.
- Treats others with respect.