- Encourages me to take on greater responsibility.
- Able to organize work.
- Meets with supervisor to discuss goals and objectives.
- Remains focused on guiding others towards most important objectives.
- Works toward achieving established goals and objectives.
- Works with the department to meet established goals.
- Ability to establish realistic goals.
- Establishes goals and objectives for the department.
- Establishes goals and objectives.
- Establishes performance criteria.
- Sets high goals and strives to meet them.
- Sets long-term and short-term goals.
- Sets performance objectives and standards.
- Sets standards for performance.
- Works with supervisor in establishing appropriate goals.
Company and Department
- Assures [Company] principles are understood, employed & pursued.
- Displays organizational savvy; knows who to contact in order to get things done.
- Goals and objectives are consistent with those of [Company].
- Communicates goals and objectives to employees.
- Expresses immediate department needs and issues within the context of larger business unit, company, and corporation.
- Consistently provides me with timely feedback for improving my performance.
- Effectively organizes resources and plans
- Organizes and schedules events, activities, and resources.
- Knows the industry and its value chain, suppliers, products, dynamics and trends.