- ...treats others with respect and dignity.
- Consistently demonstrates ability and willingness to trust others.
- Displays confidence in others abilities and talents.
- Respects individual differences and utilizes "diverse" contributions of all.
- Respects the opinions of other employees.
- Treats others with respect regardless of background or viewpoint.
- Treats others with respect and dignity.
- Keeps others informed about decisions being made within the Company.
- Communicates easily with other people.
Networking and Aliances
- Networks with others across organizational boundaries.
- Effective in hiring staff to fill positions within this and other departments.
- Works effectively with people from other departments.
- Works across boundaries within the organization.
- Forms working relationships with employees from other departments.
- Supports the efforts of other employees in implementing solutions to problems.
- Is helpful
- Provides assistance to others as needed.
- Willingness to help
- Includes others within and beyond their own workgroup or organization in problem-solving, planning, or decision making when needed.
- Includes others in the decision making processes.
- Is able to see issues from others' perspectives.
- Able to see issues from others' perspectives.
- Uses the different viewpoints of others to enhance decision making and problem solving.
- Sees issues from others' perspectives.
- Gains an understanding of each of the stakeholders within a problem or issue.
- Builds rapport with others in and beyond ones own workgroup or organization by utilizing consensus, negotiation, and other interactive techniques.
- Maintains composure when dealing with grievances or significant conflicts.
- Constructively receives criticism and suggestions from others.
- Recognizes and rewards people for doing their best.
- Encourages others to work cooperatively to solve organizational problems.
- Works well with other peers to accomplish team goals.