- Builds alliances between departments and teams.
- Develops a sense of trust in subordinates so they can freely interact and share information with others.
- Supports and encourages relationships that are created by diverse team members.
- Collaborates with others to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Creates value within the Company by building networks.
- Creates the conditions for partnerships to grow and develop.
- Seeks an understanding of diverse functions within the Company.
- Seeks to reduce institutional roadblocks to information sharing.
- Promotes the understanding of how the department affects the organization overall.
Partnership and Networking
- Partners with peers to obtain influence within the Company.
- Maintains infrastructure to support partnerships and networks.
- Supports a partnering/networking culture.
- Capitalizes on partnerships and networks to enhance the Company's bottom line.
- Forges mutually beneficial relationships between individuals with diverse backgrounds.