- Maintains costs and expenses within budget limits.
- Accurately estimates for the costs and work involved in various phases of projects.
- Works with customers and clients to assess their needs and define project parameters.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with suppliers and contractors.
Performance Measures and Feedback
- Defines project outcomes based on customer requirements.
- Develops performance measures for various aspects of the project.
- Implements quality control and quality assurance systems and processes.
- Regularly reviews project performance and goals.
- Influences and challenges others to exceed defined goals.
- Inspires others to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Determines appropriate short and long-term goals.
- Establishes targets, plans, and measures of employee performance.
Scheduling and Coordination
- Able to adjust project schedule as needed to accommodate unforseen issues.
- Develops action items, workplans, timeflines, and criteria for projects.
- Organizes work and sets priorities as needed.
- Plans, organizes, and controls all aspects of projects.
- Able to coordinate and manage infrastructure for systems and processes.
- Manages complex systems and processes.
- Able to coordinate interdependent phases of projects.
- Anticipates potential problems and institutes controls and contingency plans to address them.
- Responds quickly and appropriately to unforeseen problems.
- Follows through with the project cycle from start to finish.
- Coordinates the activities of various teams and departments.
- Organizes, plans, and directs resources to accomplish the goals and objectives.