- Anticipates business cycles and trends and makes adjustments in a timely manner.
- Formulates policies and strategies for addressing the Company's important challenges.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends in the industry.
- Analyzes records and reports to obtain insight into potential issues and trends.
- Analyzes unique issues or problems impacting the Company.
- Uses software to develop business simulations.
- Provides analysis of policy and strategic issues.
- Uses performance measures to gain insight into possible opportunities.
- Utilizes appropriate data to accurately forecast branch sales (daily, monthly, annual data)
- Communicates vision for the department and company.
- Makes adjustments as needed based upon production measures.
- Understands the Company's strengths and weaknesses and uses this information to create optimal solutions to problems.
- Identifies potential problems before they become critical incidents.
- Understands how decisions impact stakeholders within the Company.
- Understands how to achieve a positive outcome in various situations.
- Regularly monitors budgets and deadlines to stay informed of any potential issues.
- Conducts self-assessment and regular reviews.
- Understands seasonal and cyclical trends in workload and staffs the department appropriately.
- Understands how to circumvent barriors to change within the organization.
- Understands how to implement changes that positively impact the Company.
- Implements long-term solutions to problems.
- Identifies root causes of problems.
- Coaches employees on how to implement problem solving techniques.
- Uses a variety of problem-solving techniques to address issues facing the Company.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of solutions and plans
- Uses a variety of resources to make sound decisions.
- Creates plans to develop and promote organizational and area strengths, as well as to address weaknesses
- Formulates strategies and action plans to ensure successful completion of goals and objectives.
- Uses planning tools to facilitate changes.
- Uses district planning calendar/tool to plan and communicate with core team and Supervisors
- Uses the Performance Management process to plan and execute effectively
Creativity and Innovation
- Creates strategies that significantly benefit the Company.
- Handles morale and personnel problems before they expand to affect the department/organization.
- Allocates proper resources for employee training to meet future needs.
- Responds appropriately to various types of business expansion.
- Maximizes employee output while minimizing risks.
- Works with others to systematically outline resources and actions required to produce desired results