- Understands and is committed to implementing new technologies.
- Develops strategies to maximize implementation of technical solutions to problems within the department.
- Proficient in the use of technical systems and processes.
- Creates flexible solutions to problems maximizing the use of new technology.
- Adopts the implementation of new technology into the workplace.
- Maximizes the use of new technology to deliver products and services.
Training and Development
- Supports technical training and development of employees.
- Supports employee training and development initiatives regarding implementation of technology.
- Identifies gaps between actual and needed technical competencies and provides recommendations for required training.
- Fosters an environment that minimizes the impact of disruptive technological changes within the department.
- Integrates technology effectively into the work environment.
- Adopts new methods of communicating with employees.
- Uses technology in decision making and problem solving.
- Assesses current technology usage and implementation.
- Assesses the cost/benefit and risks associated with implementing technology in the department.
- Applies complex rules and regulations to maintain optimal system performance.
- Anticipates changes caused by the introduction of new technology to Company problems.
- Works with the IT department to create innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
- Able to allocate resources as needed to procure new technology.
- Helps make sure employees have access to latest technology.
- Selects staff with appropriate technical backgrounds.