To Do List and Timelines
- Makes time for developing plans and schedules.
- Leaves time in the schedule for unplanned contingencies.
- Prioritizes new tasks according to their relative importance.
- Keeps and maintains a To-Do list.
- Uses agendas when chairing or facilitating meetings.
- Assesses how long each part of a task will take.
- Completes high-priority work within required timelines.
- Prioritizes tasks to identify immediate and long-term objectives.
- Adjusts priorities as appropriate.
- Prioritizes work to complete the most important tasks first.
- Sets clearly defined goals.
Healthy Worklife Balance
- Sets a good balance between work and family life.
- Focuses on tasks that have high priority.
- Deals effectively with interruptions.
- Avoids distractions in the workplace.
- Does not become flustered by deadlines and timelines.
- Prevents irrelevant distractions from affecting the completion of tasks.
- Completes tasks ahead of schedule.
Bias for Action
- Does not procrastinate.